商务酒店日常英语口语

2019-10-28 15:01 2194浏览 4回答
商务酒店日常英语口语

转载请联系作者获得授权,并标注“文章作者”。

后发表回答
照片
1楼 · 2019-10-28 16:00.采纳回答

想进外企,说一口流利的口语那是必需的

英语口语的进步离不开少量的实践练习

最理想的方式还是和母语为英语的人练口语

这样的言语环境和气氛对你会有很大的协助 abc下下英语的本国教师可以给你提供这样的环境。

枸杞
2楼-- · 2019-10-28 16:01

酒店日常英语对话 Daily Service 日常效劳酒店日常英语对话(一)-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)-May I come in?-我可以出去吗?-Come in,please.-请进。-Please don't come in.-请不要出去。-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。酒店日常英语对话(二)-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打搅你了,我来清扫一下房间好吗?-All right.Come in,please.-好的,请出去。-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿清扫。-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我如今可以换水吗?-Yes,please.-请换吧。酒店日常英语对话(三)-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?

-下午我有几位冤家来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.

-好,主人来访我们会端茶出去的。-By the way,is there any mail for me?-特地一下,有我的邮件吗?-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。假如有的话,我会及时给你送来的。酒店日常英语对话(四)-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就出去了?-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我忽略了,请你原谅。-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是如今做还是等会儿做?-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,如今就做吧。-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。酒店日常英语对话(五)-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。-Why is it unsealed?-它怎样被拆开了?-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.

-由于电报封面没有收报人姓名,效劳台为了查对姓名而拆开的。酒店日常英语对话(六)-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你明天丢过什么东西吗?-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感激你了。酒店日常英语对话(七)-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。-I need another pillow.-我需求加一只枕头。酒店日常英语对话(八)-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。-Excuse me.-对不起。-I am sorry.-很抱歉。-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。-Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打搅你们了。-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太大意了。 1.I’ll take a look at the hotel’s booking situation.

我来检查一下本店房间的预订状况。

2.I’m glad that we’ll be able to accept your extension re-quest.

很快乐我们有方法承受您延伸住宿的门槛。

3. But I’m afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights. 不过,恐怕最初两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。

4. We have already let your room to another gentleman.

我们曾经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。

5. That’s no problem at all.

没成绩。

6.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420.

给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。

7.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90.

房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。

8. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.

请务必随时带着它。

9. My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.

我的业务会谈停止得比我原先意料的慢了许多。

10. I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.

我想晓得能否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。

11.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.

对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。

12.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?

请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?

13.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?

“房间号码”这一栏我该怎样填呢?

14.I’ll put in the room number for you later on.

过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。

15.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.

您忘了填写离店日期了。 Dialogue A (酒店对话英语大全之一)

A: Good morning,sir.Can I help you?

B:Good morning! I have a reservation for a single room with a bath here.

A: May I have your name,sir, please?

B:Bradley,John Bradley.

A:Just a moment,sir, while I look through our list.Yes,we do have a reservation for you,Mr. Bradley.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?

B:Yes.Can I borrow your pen for a minute,please?

A:Sure.Here you are.

B:What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?

A: You can just skip that. I’ll put in the room number for you later on.

B:(After he has completed the form) Here you are.I think I’ve filled in everything correctly.

A: Let me see…name, address, nationality,for war ding address, passport number, place of issue, signature and date of departure.Oh,here,sir.Your forgot to put in the date of your departure. Here let me fill it in for you.You are leaving on…?

B:October 24.

A:Now everything’s in order.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420. It is on the14th floor and the daily rate is$90.Here is your key card with all the information on your booking, the hotel services and the hotel rules and regulations on it.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.You need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars.You also need to show it when you collect your key from the Information Desk.

B: OK.I’ll take good care of it.

A: And now if you are ready,Mr.Bradley, I’ll call the bell-boy and he’ll take you to your room.

B: Yes, I’m ready.Thank you.

A:I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

B:I’ll try 希望令你称心!

颜如忆01
3楼-- · 2019-10-28 15:43

口语学习的进步就是坚持每天多说英语,ABC天卞英语中心得还是可以的 不知道.好.合适你不 在家上课确实是方便许多...在酒店里所运用的英语会话,根本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所运用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人曲解为极通俗的英语,其实,只需套用一定式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:非正式英语正式英语What’syourname?MayIhaveyourname?您贵姓?请问您贵姓大名?Doyouwantsometea?Couldyoulikesometea?您要喝茶吗?请问您想喝茶吗?Overhere,please.Couldyoucometswayplease?这边请。请您往这边走好吗?*不要说OK,Sure,Yeah等等,而要说Certainly,Sir.*Hey,uh-huh,Hangon等等,也不合适在酒店中运用。*别说“Idon’t.”答复“不晓得”是十分不礼貌的说法。可以说“justamoment,please.I’llcheckthatforyou.”(请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有才能处置的人前来协助。*对男性主人,尊称为Sir;面对女性主人时尊称为Ms.在招呼主人时,最好说“Excuseme,Sir(Ms)”,不要直接称谓Mr.或Ms.至于称谓小孩,可以直接运用Excuseme,但是不可以直接称谓boy或girl.*正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的决心和诚意。但必需留意,凝视对方的眼睛,并不是在理地盯着对方看。*在面对言语不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加应用手势和肢体言语。但是运用手势时要特别小心,由于关于不同国度、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相反。二.根本待客英语(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问根本句型可分为下列四种:1.MayI~.Couldyou~.Wouldyou~.ShallI~?只需了解这四种根本的句型,就可以处置大局部业务上的情况。1.本人要做什么事时,就运用MayI~MayIhaveyourname,please?请问尊姓大名MayIhaveyourcheck-outtime,please?请问您什么时分结帐分开?MayIseeyourpassport,please?请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

爸爸
4楼-- · 2019-10-28 15:40

  常用酒店英语口语

  预定房间

  1.Do I need to pay a deposit.我需求付押金吗?

  2.I'd like to book a suite.我想要预定一个套间。

  3.I'd prefer a quiet room.我想要一个安静点的房间。

  4.I'd like a room with a view.我想要一个景色较好的房间。

  5.I'd like to book a single room.我想要预定一个单人世。

  6.I'd like to book a double room.我想要预定一个双人世。

  7.I'd like to book a deluxe suite.我想要预定一个奢华套间。

  8.What kind of room would you like?您需求什么样的房间?

  9.When will you stay in our hotel?您什么时分过去我们酒店?

  10.How long will you stay in our hotel?你要在我们酒店待多久?

  11.In whose name is the reservation made?是以谁的名义订的房间?

  12.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?您要不要在饭店吃早餐?

  13.I'd like a room facing the sea/the mountains.我喜欢朝向大海/群山的房间。

  14.I would like to book a standard room for three days.我想预订三天的规范间。

  15.We will be staying from tuesday for three nights.我们从星期二开始住三晚。

  16.The closest tourist destination is the beach.离这里最近的旅游景点是海滩。

  17.I'd like to make a reservation for a suite1 with both shower and bath.我想预订一个既带淋浴又带浴缸的套房。

  18.Is it just for tonight?只住今晚吗?

  19.How long will you be staying?您计划住多久?

  20.How long will you stay with us?您计划住多久?

  21.How much will that room be?那个房间的价钱是?

  22.What attractions are nearby?左近有什么旅游景点?

  23.Do you have any vacancies now?请问目前有空房间吗?

  24.Can I just come some other time?我不能换个工夫过去吗?

  25.I should look up some hotel rates.我应该查一下一些酒店的价钱。

  26.I could look up some hotel rates.我可以查一下一些酒店的价钱。

  27.Then do you have anything less expensive?那你们有其他廉价一点的吗?

  28.I heard that your hotel is offering a discount now.我听说你们酒店正在打折。

  29.From what date and how many nights will you be staying?要哪天的,您想住几晚?

  30.I made a reservation there and I need to change it. 我预订过一个房间,如今我想换一个工夫。

  31.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能帮我查今天能否有空房吗?

  32.I'm sorry,but we're fully booked for single rooms.Would you like to have a double one?很抱歉,我们的单人世曾经订满了,给您订双人世可以吗?

  33.From which country?从哪个国度预订的?

  34.Does it include breakfast?包括早餐吗?

  35.I have found your booking.我找到了你的订单。

  36.Does the price include breakfast?房价能否包括早餐?

  37.How about your hotels's location?请问贵酒店位于哪里?

  38.I'll check our reservation record.我来查一下我们的预订记载。

  39.The facilities at this hotel are great.这家旅馆的设备很棒。

  40.We would like a room with a balcony.我们想要一个有阳台的房间。

  41.Does your hotel offer pick-up service?请问贵酒店有接车效劳吗?

  42.I am sorry, no elite room is available.很抱歉,我们没有商务客房了。

  43.What time do you expect to arrive,Sir ?请问您大约什么时分到酒店,先生。

  44.I want to book a suite for my family and me.我想为我和我的家人订一间套房。

  45.It's all right for the 18th ,but not the 19th.18日的订房没成绩,但19日恐怕不行。

  46.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能不能帮我查一查今天有没有空房?

  47.I'm going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.我晚一点到,请保存预订房间。

  48.It's through a third-party website.Sometimes, the bookings can get lost.你是经过第三方网站订的。有时分,订单会出成绩。

  49.We wil hold your booking until 7:00 pm. without a guarantee.没有任何担保的状况下,我们会为您将房间保存到7点。

  50.We have a free breakfast buffet every morning from 6am-9am. Price is 150 dollars.我们每天从早上6点到9点有收费的早餐自助餐,房价150元。

  

   扩展材料:

  酒店退房情形对话

  (F: Frontdesk G: Guest)

  F:Good afternoon. How may I help you?

  下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?

  G: Can you check me out please?

  可以帮我退房吗?

  F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?

  好的,请问您怎样称谓,您的房间号是多少?

  G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.

  我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯

  F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.

  请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看能否正确。

  G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?

  一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎样回事?

  F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.

  这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。

  G: Can I pay with a credit card?

  我可以用信誉卡领取吗?

  F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?

  当然,请您给我下您的护照。

  G: Here you are.

  给你。

  F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.

  这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天

  G: Thank you, you too, bye.

  谢谢,你也是,再见。

环球网校移动课堂APP 直播、听课。职达未来!

安卓版

下载

iPhone版

下载
环球网校快问 · 最新文章 · 最新问题
Copy 2018 https://wenda.hqwx.com/ All Rright Reserved. 京ICP备16038139号-3 / Smrz 京ICP备16038139号-3/ 举报电话:400-678-3456 /