商务英语机场接待口语范文

2019-09-25 13:27 1858浏览 6回答
商务英语机场接待口语范文

转载请联系作者获得授权,并标注“文章作者”。

后发表回答
hkrjdejew96
1楼 · 2019-09-25 13:50.采纳回答

  你可以直接去看上海外语教学出版社的《中级口译教程》,第一篇就是接待的。
假如不想看书,发个邮件到我邮箱mgentu@126.com,我到时给你发过去也行,我有该书一部分的电子版。

我最爱的果果
2楼-- · 2019-09-25 14:11

  OFFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?
办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?
NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?
尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克·戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦·特纳吗?
OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please. 办公室文员: 请稍等。
OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you. 办公室文员: 有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。
HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?
海伦: 谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样?
NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York? 尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢?
HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid. 海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。
NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.尼克:那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。
HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll ②come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?
海伦: 真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?
NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to ③meet up either before or after.
尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。
HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also ④drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.
海伦: 太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。
NICK: That’s what I was thinking. 尼克: 我也是这么想的。
HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th? 海伦: 嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的时候到波士顿?那是8号吧?
NICK: That’s right. Now, I could ⑤stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday...Would that be possible? 尼克: 没错。那样的话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟——可能是礼拜一的时候——那没问题吧?
HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.
海伦: 啊,恐怕礼拜一的时候我不在办公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在开会。
NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.
尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。
HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston? 海伦: 你打算什么时候离开波士顿?
NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.可能是礼拜二下午,也可能是礼拜三上午,但我想赶在礼拜三晚上搭乘航班返回伦敦。
  HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized. 好。嗯,假如你能在礼拜三上午飞过来的话,那对我们来说最好不过了。葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。假如有时间的话,你可以再去一下我们的办公室,我们可以迅速处理一些还没有解决的细节问题。
  NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.
 尼克: 听起来不错。只要我能赶回机场搭上我的夜班飞机就行。
  HELEN: No problem. Look, why don’t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we’ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?
  海伦: 没问题。嗯,一旦你确定了你的航班日期,发个传真告诉我具体情况如何?那样我们就可以给你回复当天的日程安排——那天是9号礼拜三,对吧?
NICK: That’s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.
  尼克: 没错。好,嗯,我会的,我期待着下礼拜和你们见面。
HELEN: Same here. See you next week. 海伦: 我也是。下礼拜见。 来源:考试大-商务英语考试

uuxiaolv
3楼-- · 2019-09-25 13:59

  商务英语口语对话有偏重日常工作类的
也有偏重于外贸和商务谈判类的
英语口语的提高在于多练习!给点建议吧:
1、脸皮厚。换句话说,就是不怕出错;
2、经常练习日常句子。把它们练习得能够脱口而出;
3、为了帮助自己熟悉地道的英语,可以看一些美剧。边看边跟着说句子。
对于听力,首先必须多练多听
最好能做到每天听听力,不用更多,20分钟左右就够了
可以听英文电台,看美剧,英文歌,听自己的录音都行
听的过程中,先找出自己的薄弱环节,针对性的去复习操练;找出自己的不足,尽快更正过来
可以继续交流哦或者我传一些资料给你参考

nbnhzjf
4楼-- · 2019-09-25 13:55

  航空服务人员各场合常用英语语句
一、服务service 1.would you like anything to drink first?
您想先喝点什么?
2.here is today's menu.what would you like to have?
这是今天的菜单,你想吃些什么?
3.hank you for waiting sir.here you are.anything more?
谢谢,让您久等了。这是您的饭和咖啡,还要点什么?
4.how about the sweet?
甜食要不要?
5.may i clear up your table now?
现在可以收拾您的桌子吗?
6.are you going to study there or just for sight seeing?
你是去学习还是只去旅游?
7.the flight has been delayed because of bad weather.
由于天气恶劣,航班已经延误。
8.we can't take off because the airport is closed due to poor visibility.
由于低能见度,机场关闭,我们不能起飞。
9.our plane is bumping hard.please keep your seat belt fastened。
我们的飞机颠簸得厉害,请系好安全带。
10.Would you like to read these news papers or magazines?
您想看这些报纸或杂志吗?
二、起飞前before take-off 1. morning, madam(sir). welcome board!
早上好,女士(先生)。欢迎登机!
2. may i introduce myself, i'm ___, the chief purser of
this flight.
请允许自我介绍。我叫___,本次航班的乘主任务长。
3. morning, sir. welcome aboard. business class or economy?
早上好,先生。欢迎登机。坐公务还是经济舱?
4. follow me, please. your seat is in the middle of the cabin.
请跟我来,您的座位在客舱中部。
5. an aisle seat on the left side ------ here you are, sir.
是左边靠走廊座位------这是您的座位。
6. i’m afraid you are in the wrong seat. 20c is just two rows behind on the other aisle.
恐怕您坐错位子了,20c正好在那边走廊的后二排。
7. excuse me for a second, i’ll check.
请稍等一下,我查查看。
8. the plane is about to take off. please don't walk about in the cabin.
飞机马上要起飞了,请不要在客舱内走动。
9. you know the weather in hongkong is not so good. it has been delayed.
你知道香港的天气不太好,飞机延误了。
10. air china flight ca937 leaves at 0730 in the morning.
中国国际航空公司ca937航班,上午7:30起飞。
11. flight no. 926, leaving tokyo at 1740, flies nonstop back to beijing.
ca926航班17:40离开东京直飞回北京。
12. you’re flying economy class. is that right?
您是坐经济舱,对吗?
三、紧急情况emergency situation 1. fasten your seat belts immediately. the plane will make an emergency landing because of the sudden breakdown of an engine.
马上系好安全带。由于飞机发动机出现故障,将做紧急迫降。
2. don't panic!
不要惊慌。
3. our captain has confidence to land safely. all the crew members of this flight are well trained for this kind of situation. so please obey instructions from us.
我们的机长完全有信心安全着陆。我们所有的机组人员在这方面都受过良好的训练,请听从我们的指挥。
4. take out the life vest under your seat and put it on!
从座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!
5. don't inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you leave the aircraft, inflate it by pulling down the red tab.
请不要在客舱内将救生衣充气!一离开飞机立即拉下小红头充气。
6. put the mask over your face!
戴上氧气面罩!
7. bend your head between your knees!
把你的头弯下来放在两膝之间!
8. bend down and grab your ankles.
弯下身来,抓住脚踝。
9. get the extinguisher.
拿灭火器来!
10. open seat belts. leave everything behind and come this way!
解开安全带,别拿行李,朝这边走!
11. this plane has eight emergency exits. please locate the exit nearest to you.
本架飞机有八个安全门,请找到离你最近的那个门。
12. jump and slide down!
跳滑下来!

环球网校移动课堂APP 直播、听课。职达未来!

安卓版

下载

iPhone版

下载
环球网校快问 · 最新文章 · 最新问题
Copy 2018 https://wenda.hqwx.com/ All Rright Reserved. 京ICP备16038139号-3 / Smrz 京ICP备16038139号-3/ 举报电话:400-678-3456 /