谁有关于酒店前台接待的英语口语的mp3格式的音频或类似格式的或者是关于接待客人要用的日常英语
2019-10-28 15:02
1905浏览
3回答
假如有相应文字素材就更好了,没有的话也不要紧,我次要是想听听发音,培育语感,只需关于这方面的,其他的,就不需求了。比方入房注销,复杂的交流,客房的预订,相关的情形对话。。。
转载请联系作者获得授权,并标注“文章作者”。
最新文章|
最新问题|
最新经验
以下是方向标英语网为大家搜集整理的有关酒店前厅接待常用的27句英语口语!
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。
2.What's the price difference?两种房间的价钱有什么不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,向阳面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?您计划住多久?
6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午分开。
7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。
8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。
9.We do have a single room available for those dates.我们的确有一个单间,在这段工夫可以用。
10. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少?
11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。
12. What services come with that?这个价钱包括哪些效劳项目呢?
13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。
14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.特地说一下,如有能够我想要一个不临街的安静房间。
15.Welcome to our hotel.欢送莅临。
16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
17. Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。
18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在后面。
19.After you, please.你先请。
20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。
22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和本国香烟。
23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到留念品吗?
24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的留念品。
25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?我们有西餐厅和中餐厅,你情愿去哪个?
27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.明天我想尝尝中国菜。
样貌端正、有酒店、效劳员任务经历者优先。需出示安康证明书。
最好有英语等级证书,只要口语可以,哪怕证书是假的也不会露馅,
祝你好运!!
酒店前台接待英语2019-03-26 13:51根本待客英语
(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问根本句型可分为下列四种1. May I ~
2. Could you ~
3. Would you ~
4.Shall I ~?
只需了解这四种根本的句型,就可以处置大局部业务上的情况。
1.本人要做什么事时,就运用May I ~
May I have your name, please?
请问尊姓大名
May I have your check-out time, please?
请问您什么时分结帐分开?
May I see your passport, please?
请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
May I know your nationality, please?
请问您的国籍是什么?
2费事主人时,可运用Could you ~
Could you fill out the form, please?
请您填写这张表格好吗?
Could you write that down, please?
请您写上去好吗?
Could you draft the fax, please?
请您写下传真的草稿好吗?
Could you hold the line, please?
请不要挂电话好吗?
3.讯问主人的爱好或是做什么时,可运用Would you ~
Would you like tea or coffee?
请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi?
请问您要搭计程车吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
请问您介意坐在这里吗?
When would you like to visit Foshan?
请问您想要什么时候观赏佛山?
When would you like to have lunch?
请问您想在哪里用餐?
What time would you like to eat?
请问您想什么时候用餐?
Who would you like to contact?
请问您想和谁联络?
Which kind of room would you prefer?
请问您喜欢哪一种房间?
How would you like to settle your bill?
请问您的账单如何处置?
How long would you like to stay?
请问您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy?
请问您要买几张票?
4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可运用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?
Shall I draw the curtains?
请问需求我把窗帘拉上吗?
Shall I draw you a map?
请问要我为您画一张地图吗?
Shall I make the reservation for you?
请问要我为您布置预定吗?
(二)招呼语
Good morning. (用于半夜以前)
Good afternoon. (用于半夜至下午六点以前)
Good evening. (用于下午六点当时)
(三)答复
1.普通性的答复
I see, sir.
我明白了,先生。
Certainly, sir.
好的,先生。
2请稍等。
Thank you for waiting.
您久等了,先生。
I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.
很抱歉让您久等了。
Could you wait a little longer, please?
请您稍候好吗?
3.要费事主人或是回绝主人的门槛时
回绝主人时,不要一口拒绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。
I am afraid I can’t do that.
不好意思,我恐怕没方法那样做。
Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.
不好意思,先生,费事让我过一下。
4.抱歉
假如是本人的错就说“I am sorry.”; 假如是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。
I am very sorry for the delay.
很抱歉延误了工夫