BEC商务英语邮件常见句式

  • 原创经验
  • |
  • 更新:
  • |

如果你们希望进有海外事业板块的大公司,或者加入了外企、四大或者做财经/国际记者、比较国际化的创业公司,学会如何通过一封得体的emai打动你的合作方/采访对象是很重要的,今天精选了50句超实用的Email职场英语邮件常见句式,让你轻松在短时间内就可以写出专业邮件!


具体内容

  1. 1

    讲述事件/缘由:

    1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…

    我写信时要确认/询问/通知你…

    2. I am writing in reference to …

    我写这封信是关于 …

    3.We hear from…

    (已知道对方的问题) 我方得知…

    4. In response to your letter…

    (回覆对方的询问) 回覆您的来信…

    5. Thank you for your email.

    谢谢你的来信。

    6. Thanks for your reply.

    谢谢你的回覆。

    7. Thank you for sending me…

    谢谢你寄给我…

    8. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.

    很感激你快速的答覆。

    9. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.

    我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

    10. Thank you for your time and consideration.

    感谢您的宝贵时间。

    11. Thank you for reaching out to us regarding …

    感谢您主动联络我们…

    12. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.

    请传达我的谢意给有关的同事,他们真的做得很好。

    13. Thank you so much for inviting me.

    非常感谢您邀请我。

    14. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me.

    谢谢你为我做的一切。

    15. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.

    我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

    BEC商务英语邮件常见句式

  2. 2

    提议会面:

    1. Could we get together and discuss it a little more?

    我们可否见面时再多讨论一下?

    2. I wonder if it would be possible for us to meet you at your office.

    能不能在您办公室见个面?

    3. I’d like to see you tomorrow if you have time.

    如果您有空,我想明天跟您见个面。

    4. Would you arrange a formal appointment for us? 您能为我们安排一个正式的会议吗?

    5. When can we meet to talk?

    什么时候我们能见面谈谈?

    6. When is it convenient for you?

    您什么时候会较为方便?

    其实要写出一封易读易懂的Email最重要是将句子“K-I-S-S” 即是“Keep It Short and Simple”的缩写,意即尽量简短,除此之外还要将两个基本点先牢记在心:职业(语气尽可能正经)、礼貌。

  3. 3

    确定会面时间:

    1. Anytime you say.

    什么时候都可以。

    2. Just give me a call before you come over.

    您来之前打个电话给我就可以了。

    3. See you soon.

    不久之后见。

    4. I am afraid I couldn’t make it.

    我恐怕无法到达。

    5. I am not sure about it. Can I inform you later this week?

    这件事我不确定,我可以本周晚一点通知您吗?

    更改、延后会面

    6. Can we make our appointment a little later?

    我们的约会可以往后延期吗?

    7. Could you change the schedule for me?

    您能帮我更改日程吗?

    8. Would you like to reschedule the appointment? 您要重订会面时间吗?

    9. I prefer not to postpone the schedule.

    我比较倾向不要延后行程。

    10. My proposal is that…

    我的提议是…

    11. Here is what I propose…

    以下是我的提议…

    12. Reply“回覆”1. Please answer promptly.

    请立即回复。

    13. Please keep me informed on the matter.

    请随时让我知道这件事的发展。

    14. We still feel sorry for the trouble that has caused you much inconvenience.

    我们仍然很抱歉对您造成这么多不方便的困扰。

    15. We reiterate that we will make every effort to avoid similar mistake in our future transactions.

    我们重申我们会尽一切努力,去避免未来处理事务时发生类似的错误。

    16. Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.

    希望不会为您带来太多的麻烦。

    17. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

    对于产生任何不便,我们感到抱歉。

  4. 4

    结束语:

    1. be looking forward to …

    (期待语句)静待得到…

    2. Please tell… us…

    (要求语句) 请告诉…我…

    3. Will you please…

    (询问语句) 能请您…

    4. I look forward to hearing from you.

    我很期待能够收到您的回复。

    5. We solicit your close cooperation with us in this matter.

    我们恳求您对于此一事件能给予协助和合作。

    6. We hope to be of service to you and look forward to your comments.

    以上希望能对您有所帮助,也静待您的指教(意见)。

    7. Please call me any time if you have any questions.

    如果你有任何问题,欢迎您随时打电话给我。

    8. Looking forward to entering into a business relationship with you.

    期待与贵公司建立合作关系。

    9. We look forward to the pleasure of hearing from you.

    我们期待您的回音。

    附件

    10. I have attached the previously mentioned documents for your review.

    上述资料已于信末夹带档案内附上供您参考。

    11.Please review the attached documents thoroughly.

    请仔细检视附件。

    12. I am enclosing…

    我附上…

注意事项

  • 以上就是BEC商务英语邮件常见句式,使用这些句式,就能为你的职场加分,商务沟通的终极目标一简洁、精准地表达意图,不引起歧义。如果希望对方看到邮件后做岀跟进,也应该在邮件末尾明确提出。我们可以把邮件结尾归纳为表示感谢、期待回复以及表达愿意随时提供帮助。


作者声明:本篇经验系本人依照真实经历原创,未经许可,谢绝转载。